The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to facilitate discussions surrounding key trends and innovative approaches to developments and challenges facing high level decision makers and their industries.
Points of Discussion
- Going About Change: Converting Vision into Action
- Breaking Down the Silos & Juggling Resistance: Evolving from Territory Protection to
Collaboration and Keeping People at the Centre of Decisions
- Supporting Change Management with Emerging Tech: Balancing Data-Driven Evidence and
Individual Opinions in Decision-Making
- Maintaining Engagement and Motivation in The Face of Changing Structures and Systems:
Working Through the Clutter and Engaging Actual Impacted People
- Creating and Maintaining A Culture of Accountability Despite Times of Radical Change
- Effective Communication During Change Management in a World of Over-Communication:
Remaining true to your company DNA
- Creating Sustainable and Scalable Change Management Policies and Strategies
- Stakeholder Management: Creating Buy-In and Support at All Levels
- Change Management: The Art of Winning Hearts and Minds in Times of Uncertainty, Radical
Changes and Tightening Legislations
- A Hybrid Change Model: Traditional X Agile
- Bringing about Change despite Unique Industry Challenges: Dealing with Very Specific Structures
and Relationship Models
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Change is a constant; no matter which market or industry a business operates in, change will always remain an inevitable factor in the lifecycle of any enterprise. It is evident that both, internal as well as external factors, are the drivers of change; drivers that force enterprises to implement frequent and wide-spread changes to the way in which they operate as a whole, changes to their business models, and also, changes to the technologies which support their business practices. However, the way in which companies react to the drivers of change, will determine the level of progress achieved.
Change is inevitable, but progress is not. Change is complex, and in order to successfully manage change within your business, it is important to first have a clear understanding of where you have come from, be clear on what you are aiming towards achieving, and have a very clear strategy to govern the transformation that will get your business to where you want to lead.
At the 2020 edition of Global Executive Events’ Unleashing Change Management summit, various cross-industry leaders and key decision-makers within some of the largest companies from across the globe, will share their insights, strategies and stories to help you achieve greater success in managing your transformation strategies.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning; whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summits with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting..