The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss key trends and innovative approaches to Change Management. We offer an intimate environment where you can meet, network and hear from other senior executives in the field. Why don’t you join us as a speaker or sponsor at our flagship event!
Points of Discussion
- Emotional Intelligence & Employee Engagement: maintaining both loyalty and motivation, and minimizing fear during change and transformation programs.
- Technology VS. Human Factor: implementing change programs whilst still considering both the human aspect and the technological advancements available.
- Agile Change: moving from a waterfall approach to a more agile and fluid approach.
- Sustainability of Change Programs: keeping the movement alive and continuing to grow when the acceleration of the transformation is so high.
- Integration of Change Management programs or processes into the company culture or company DNA.
- The implementation of Change Management programs and processes in multi-site companies; both nationally and globally.
- Engaging middle managers in Change Management programs.
- Change Management Training for Leaders: how to stimulate leaders and get them ready for Change Management programs or the implementation of a new Change Management team.
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
As world markets become more interconnected there is a constant need to innovate to compete in a global marketplace. Organisations are constantly adapting and those that refuse to change are fated to be left behind. However, there is still a fear from employees as to how the change will impact the sustainability of their careers. Successful change management is essential to balance the complicated and conflicting issue of keeping employees happy and businesses both competitive and profitable.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the curve
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives at Unleashing Change Management across two intensive days, taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking, plus engaging in all the idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. With several opportunities to network throughout the day, you will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers. We will also make sure that you have plenty of time to spend discussing your challenges currently arising in your own Change Management processes – getting unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.