The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry leaders to focus and develop innovation practices and discuss strategies relating to creating and utilising seamless Change Management platforms. The intimate and collaborative environment will leave you with practical tips and solutions to issues currently faced in your organisation. At this summit, senior-level executives will discuss real-life examples of change management at work in their organisation. Join us to discuss and share your experiences with the current best practices and the latest trends in change management. This summit will give you the knowledge and tools needed for your organisation to succeed in 2018 and beyond.
Points of Discussion
- Holistic approach to embedding and embodying change initiatives: Using all employees to create better business practices
- Top-down vs. Bottom-up change initiatives
- How to create an innovative and accepting culture that is open to change
- Ensuring new policies remain relevant and valuable to organisation
- Identifying change agents
- Running change management in an agile setting
- Achieving a high-level of stakeholder engagement in global roll-out
- Internal communication as an imperative consideration for effective change
- How rapidly changing technology shapes and disrupts change programmes
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
As world markets become more interconnected there is a constant need to innovate to compete in a global marketplace. Organisations are constantly adapting and those that refuse to change are fated to be left behind. However, there is still a fear from employees as to how the change will impact the sustainability of their careers. Successful change management is essential to balance the complicated and conflicting issue of keeping employees happy and businesses both competitive and profitable
This is the second edition of our Unleashing Change Management conference, where global change management leaders meet to discuss current challenges, swap success stories and share advice on how to successfully implement change management practices within an organisation.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet world Change Management leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success
- Cross-sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking among key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.